We went on the Roaring Twenties tour in Times Square. It was really excellent. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging and we learned a ton about Times Square beyond just the big signs – about its history, culture, and its meaning to NYC. Highly recommend!
The Jazz Age: Swing Style and Social Revolution Tour
Experience New York with us as we take you on a journey back in time from the exciting times of the roaring 1920s through the transformative 1930s. Discover how New York became the center of cultural influence and social reform creating a shift into our modern culture. Explore the stylish social scenes of the day where history happened and legends were born. This engaging tour will take you through iconic sites of the era: Times Square 42nd Street, Swing Street, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center and many other art deco masterpieces.
Famous Music Venues
Step back in time to the roaring 1920s, where you'll be taken on an immersive journey through Times Square and 42nd Street
Learn about the swanky style setting clubs, bars and entertainment venues from prohibition and beyond.
Uncover the secrets behind two of New York’s most iconic architectural marvels - Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center
Delve into New York's vibrant architectural history as you explore some of the city's most stunning art deco masterpieces
Duration, Price & Where to Meet
118 West 42nd Street
between Broadway & 6th Avenue
We want you to have a great experience and will do our best to accommodate you. Even with the best intentions we understand that sometimes things happen. We ask kindly that you please take a moment to review our policies:
- Safety – We follow all of the most current federal, state and local guidelines and follow best practices to ensure the safety of all. Our tours take place outdoors unless otherwise noted. Masks and social distancing are recommended and may be required to enter indoor facilities when applicable. We make every effort to avoid high traffic areas to make for a more comfortable experience.
- Weather – all tours are conducted on a year round basis, rain or shine. If inclement weather is expected or there is a severe weather advisory warning in effect around the time of the tour, we will contact you to discuss all options including or rescheduling the tour to another day or provide a refund.
- Schedule – tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early. If you anticipate a delay in arrival please call us at (646) 320-1277.
- Exchanges and Refunds – if for any reason you cannot make your scheduled tour we will be happy to reschedule your tour for another day. If you must cancel your tour we will provide a full refund of your tour at your request with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Reservations – you can reserve a tour by phone, e-mail, or securely online. Advance reservations are recommended for all tours. Scheduled tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- Dress – for the most enjoyable experience we suggest dressing appropriately for the weather and wearing comfortable walking shoes.
- Photos – bring a fully charged phone or camera! Your guide is happy to take photos for you at your request.
- Accessibility – our tours take place on level terrain and are stroller and wheelchair friendly. Please notify your guide if any participants might require special accommodation or accessibility during the tour.
- Transportation – we know that the best way to experience New York City is on foot. Our tours are walking tours that go at a comfortable leisurely pace. We can provide private transportation or assist with public transportation for an additional fee upon request.
See What Previous Guests Had to Say
….Best part is my mom and dad LOVED it!! I highly recommend this tour company over any other company within NYC. Professional, educated, articulate, polite and true in and out New Yorkers…
…We look forward to visiting NYC again and taking another tour with NYHT.