…What a fantastic experience this tour was. Well worth the money…
Alexander Hamilton & The Founding Fathers Tour
Embark on a journey through time as you explore the remarkable life and legacy of Alexander Hamilton. Walk in his footsteps as you uncover the inspiring story of the orphan who made his way from a small island to become one of the most important and influential figures in American History. Experience the history of the American Revolution from a unique perspective. Learn how he became a patriot to the cause of independence who caught the attention of General George Washington. Explore the foundations of American government and significance of relationships between prominent fellow founding fathers Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, John Jay, John Adams, George Washington, and Aaron Burr.
Hamilton’s vibrant intellect shaped our nation in numerous ways. You will visit incredible sites of historical importance including places where Hamilton and other the founding fathers lived, worked, fought and interacted with one another Some of the sites you see include Fraunces Tavern, Federal Hall, and Trinity Church.
Pivotal moments through the American Revolution
Discover the man behind the legend with fascinating stories - Alexander Hamilton
Visit sites steeped in historical significance like Fraunces Tavern, Federal Hall, St. Paul’s Church
Visit Hamilton’s final resting place
Learn all about his incredible complex relationships with fellow founding fathers of the nation
Private professionally guided walking tour.
$299.00 USD for up to 6 participants
$30.00 USD for each additional participant
- Private Personalized Tour
- Expert Licensed Local Guide
- Customizable Experience
Bowling Green Park
By the south gate facing the National Museum of the American Indian
View in Google Maps
We want you to have a great experience and will do our best to accommodate you. Even with the best intentions we understand that sometimes things happen. We ask kindly that you please take a moment to review our policies:
- Safety – We follow all of the most current federal, state and local guidelines and follow best practices to ensure the safety of all. Our tours take place outdoors unless otherwise noted. Masks and social distancing are recommended and may be required to enter indoor facilities when applicable. We make every effort to avoid high traffic areas to make for a more comfortable experience.
- Weather – all tours are conducted on a year round basis, rain or shine. If inclement weather is expected or there is a severe weather advisory warning in effect around the time of the tour, we will contact you to discuss all options including or rescheduling the tour to another day or provide a refund.
- Schedule – tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early. If you anticipate a delay in arrival please call us at (646) 320-1277.
- Exchanges and Refunds – if for any reason you cannot make your scheduled tour we will be happy to reschedule your tour for another day. If you must cancel your tour we will provide a full refund of your tour at your request with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Reservations – you can reserve a tour by phone, e-mail, or securely online. Advance reservations are recommended for all tours. Scheduled tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- Dress – for the most enjoyable experience we suggest dressing appropriately for the weather and wearing comfortable walking shoes.
- Photos – bring a fully charged phone or camera! Your guide is happy to take photos for you at your request.
- Accessibility – our tours take place on level terrain and are stroller and wheelchair friendly. Please notify your guide if any participants might require special accommodation or accessibility during the tour.
- Transportation – we know that the best way to experience New York City is on foot. Our tours are walking tours that go at a comfortable leisurely pace. We can provide private transportation or assist with public transportation for an additional fee upon request.
See What Previous Guests Had to Say
…I lost count of how many times I said “wow” during the tour — it’s one thing to read about history, but it’s quite another to stand on the spot where said history actually happened. I would highly recommend this tour to Hamilton fans, or anyone who loves Revolution-era history….
…I would encourage anyone interested in the man himself or the play to take the Hamilton and Founding Fathers tour. Although my wife and I had seen the play years ago and have read the Chernow biography, this tour gave us an appreciation for relevant locations and buildings we otherwise would have walked right past unknowingly, as well as better context for the events in Hamilton’s life…