Wow!! We learned so much! Walking with a REAL historian made ALL the difference. We will definitely be back for more tours. We did a private tour snd it was worth EVERY penny.
Best of New York City
Private Full Day Guided Tour
Embark on an unforgettable journey with our curated expert led private guided tour through New York City. This exclusive experience is designed to showcase the very best of the city, taking you beyond the usual tourist spots to explore both iconic landmarks and hidden gems tucked away in the city’s vibrant tapestry. Discover the stories behind the legendary people and extraordinary places that shaped the city, American culture and our modern global civilization.
This immersive tour through New York City starts from where it all began; on the tip of an island in one of the greatest natural harbors of the world that surround Lower Manhattan. Learn how the city surpassed its colonial history through the American revolution to become a free and independent nation. Explore the ports that would fuel its growth, diversity, and economic enterprise. Uncover the city’s history and impact on American and global culture from its foundation of law and government. You will be taken through the city’s historical remnants and landmarks and to its most stunning modern sites and innovations.
Next, you will be transported to the heart of the city to experience the modern majesty of Midtown Manhattan. Learn how this area became the center point for the city’s prominent residents, ambitious enterprises, and seekers of wonder and excitement. Alongside, you’ll explore an incredible world renown showcase of leisure fare in entertainment, shopping and attractions enveloped in extraordinary architectural masterpieces.
Your expert guide will lead you through the most exciting highlights through the city, rich with history, unraveling stories of ordinary and extraordinary people and monumental events that shaped the world we know today. Immerse yourself in the essence of Manhattan as you gain insight into the foundations, dynamics and energy that power this metropolis. This exciting and illuminating private full day guided tour will reward you with greater perspective and insight for an unforgettable experience of a lifetime.
Explore: Landmarks and hidden gems off the beaten path.
Discover: stories unveiling New York's rich history.
Immerse: unparalleled private personalized experience.
Historic Lower Manhattan: Explore the city's foundational roots in the Financial District, walk through history down cobblestone streets in the footsteps of the American Revolution.
South Street Seaport: Discover maritime charm at South Street Seaport: historic ships, vibrant markets, enjoying spectacular waterfront views.
World Trade Center and 9/11 Memorial: Experience the powerful 9/11 Memorial, a testament to resilience and the human spirit, near the iconic World Trade Center.
Times Square Enjoy an illuminating experience through Times Square's where dazzling displays electrify New York City.
Theater District Stories and stars that spotlight NYC's Great White Way through popular Broadway productions and theater history.
Fifth Avenue: Stroll up fashionable Fifth Avenue world renown for iconic style, shopping and inspirational attractions.
Private professionally guided city walking tour
$799.00 USD for up to 6 participants
$80.00 USD each additional participant
- Private Personalized Tour
- Expert Licensed Guide
- Customizable Experience
- Transportation one-way MTA subway metro card fare
Optional Add ons
+ Hotel Pickup additional fee may apply
+ Private Vehicle of choice for an additional fee
+ Extended Duration hourly rate will apply
* advance notice required for optional add ons
– Gratuities Optional but appreciated
– Meals recommended options available on route
Bowling Green Park
By the south gate facing the
National Museum of the American Indian
View in Google Maps
We want you to have a great experience and will do our best to accommodate you. Even with the best intentions we understand that sometimes things happen. We ask kindly that you please take a moment to review our policies:
- Safety – We follow all of the most current federal, state and local guidelines and follow best practices to ensure the safety of all. Our tours take place outdoors unless otherwise noted. Masks and social distancing are recommended and may be required to enter indoor facilities when applicable. We make every effort to avoid high traffic areas to make for a more comfortable experience.
- Weather – all tours are conducted on a year round basis, rain or shine. If inclement weather is expected or there is a severe weather advisory warning in effect around the time of the tour, we will contact you to discuss all options including or rescheduling the tour to another day or provide a refund.
- Schedule – tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early. If you anticipate a delay in arrival please call us at (646) 320-1277.
- Exchanges and Refunds – if for any reason you cannot make your scheduled tour we will be happy to reschedule your tour for another day. If you must cancel your tour we will provide a full refund of your tour at your request with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Reservations – you can reserve a tour by phone, e-mail, or securely online. Advance reservations are recommended for all tours. Scheduled tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- Dress – for the most enjoyable experience we suggest dressing appropriately for the weather and wearing comfortable walking shoes.
- Photos – bring a fully charged phone or camera! Your guide is happy to take photos for you at your request.
- Accessibility – our tours take place on level terrain and are stroller and wheelchair friendly. Please notify your guide if any participants might require special accommodation or accessibility during the tour.
- Transportation – we know that the best way to experience New York City is on foot. Our tours are walking tours that go at a comfortable leisurely pace. We can provide private transportation or assist with public transportation for an additional fee upon request.
See What Previous Guests Had to Say
Our 1st day we concentrated on the many iconic sights of Midtown Manhattan, including inside the Empire State Building, NY City Library, Grand Central, Rockefeller Center, and many more including hidden gems along the way – all fantastic!!!
Great city, great tour & top guide!