…It was a great way to spend the day – enriching the mind while getting a bit of exercise…New York historical tours brought us home to appreciate our roots, amazing landscape, and transformative history. Can’t give it a higher recommendation…
Downtown Manhattan, TriBeCa & SoHo Tour
Explore where history and the future converge on the West Side of Lower Manhattan. This tour will take you through historic districts and neighborhoods lined with stone streets and classic architecture as you make your way down to the city’s most modern and innovative structures to come out of an urban landscape. Your guide will take you through the Cast Iron District of SoHo and lofty splendor of Tribeca to reveal the many layers of history from the colonial era to its development as the city’s center for trade, industry, and creativity to become the high style trend setting streets of today. You will discover incredible stories of American pioneers and stunning examples of architecture, transformation, and revitalization as you are guided from the charm of the Cast Iron District to the modern magnificence of the World Trade Center.
Cast Iron Buildings
World Trade Center
Listen to incredible stories of American Pioneers
Wander through historic districts and timeless elegance in TriBeCa and SoHo
Walk the streets of TriBeCa where 19th century buildings sit side by side with modern architectural wonders
Marvel at the modern splendor of the World Trade Center, the epitome of architectural innovation and transformation
Duration, Price & Where to Meet
By the south gate facing the Corner Deli
We want you to have a great experience and will do our best to accommodate you. Even with the best intentions we understand that sometimes things happen. We ask kindly that you please take a moment to review our policies:
- Safety – We follow all of the most current federal, state and local guidelines and follow best practices to ensure the safety of all. Our tours take place outdoors unless otherwise noted. Masks and social distancing are recommended and may be required to enter indoor facilities when applicable. We make every effort to avoid high traffic areas to make for a more comfortable experience.
- Weather – all tours are conducted on a year round basis, rain or shine. If inclement weather is expected or there is a severe weather advisory warning in effect around the time of the tour, we will contact you to discuss all options including or rescheduling the tour to another day or provide a refund.
- Schedule – tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early. If you anticipate a delay in arrival please call us at (646) 320-1277.
- Exchanges and Refunds – if for any reason you cannot make your scheduled tour we will be happy to reschedule your tour for another day. If you must cancel your tour we will provide a full refund of your tour at your request with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Reservations – you can reserve a tour by phone, e-mail, or securely online. Advance reservations are recommended for all tours. Scheduled tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- Dress – for the most enjoyable experience we suggest dressing appropriately for the weather and wearing comfortable walking shoes.
- Photos – bring a fully charged phone or camera! Your guide is happy to take photos for you at your request.
- Accessibility – our tours take place on level terrain and are stroller and wheelchair friendly. Please notify your guide if any participants might require special accommodation or accessibility during the tour.
- Transportation – we know that the best way to experience New York City is on foot. Our tours are walking tours that go at a comfortable leisurely pace. We can provide private transportation or assist with public transportation for an additional fee upon request.
See What Previous Guests Had to Say
…Highly recommended. Lively. Historical. Even for somebody like me that lived there for many years.
Excellent tour, knowledgeable and personable guide. Lots of good information. Would gladly recommend