We had a tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and the south seaport district…could not have enjoyed our tour more. Informative, interesting and lots historical tid bits…Cannot wait to come back to NYC and experience one of their other available tours. Highly recommended!
South Street, Seaport & Brooklyn Bridge Tour
Book this experience and discover the most preserved historic district in Manhattan, showcasing some of the city’s oldest architectural wonders. On this tour you’ll visit the first major port constructed by the Dutch settlers, which swiftly became the region’s foremost commerce and trade hub, spurring the city’s growth. You will have the chance to engage actively in the past, present, and future of this lively historic district as we traverse the cobblestone streets, from the oldest federal-style buildings to contemporary establishments offering world-class dining, shopping, and entertainment. You’ll also spend time on the iconic Brooklyn Bridge, offering the city’s most breathtaking panoramic views.
Marvel at Manhattan's best-preserved history on this South Street Seaport tour through the premier historic district that displays some of the city's oldest architectural gems
Visit the first significant port, established by Dutch settlers, that rapidly evolved into the region's principal hub for commerce and trade, fostering the city's growth
Feel the history of the district's past, present, and future as you wander the cobblestone streets, transitioning from the oldest federal-style buildings to modern establishments that provide world-class dining, shopping, and entertainment
Have your breath taken away by the iconic Brooklyn Bridge, where you can take in the city's most stunning panoramic views
Duration, Price & Where to Meet
City Hall Park
by the north side of the fountain
We want you to have a great experience and will do our best to accommodate you. Even with the best intentions we understand that sometimes things happen. We ask kindly that you please take a moment to review our policies:
- Safety – We follow all of the most current federal, state and local guidelines and follow best practices to ensure the safety of all. Our tours take place outdoors unless otherwise noted. Masks and social distancing are recommended and may be required to enter indoor facilities when applicable. We make every effort to avoid high traffic areas to make for a more comfortable experience.
- Weather – all tours are conducted on a year round basis, rain or shine. If inclement weather is expected or there is a severe weather advisory warning in effect around the time of the tour, we will contact you to discuss all options including or rescheduling the tour to another day or provide a refund.
- Schedule – tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early. If you anticipate a delay in arrival please call us at (646) 320-1277.
- Exchanges and Refunds – if for any reason you cannot make your scheduled tour we will be happy to reschedule your tour for another day. If you must cancel your tour we will provide a full refund of your tour at your request with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Reservations – you can reserve a tour by phone, e-mail, or securely online. Advance reservations are recommended for all tours. Scheduled tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- Dress – for the most enjoyable experience we suggest dressing appropriately for the weather and wearing comfortable walking shoes.
- Photos – bring a fully charged phone or camera! Your guide is happy to take photos for you at your request.
- Accessibility – our tours take place on level terrain and are stroller and wheelchair friendly. Please notify your guide if any participants might require special accommodation or accessibility during the tour.
- Transportation – we know that the best way to experience New York City is on foot. Our tours are walking tours that go at a comfortable leisurely pace. We can provide private transportation or assist with public transportation for an additional fee upon request.
See What Previous Guests Had to Say
…communicated a wealth of information on the bridge including its construction and the historical context of this extraordinary project…All in all a wonderful experience.
Our 1st day we concentrated on the many iconic sights of Midtown Manhattan, including inside the Empire State Building, NY City Library, Grand Central, Rockefeller Center, and many more including hidden gems along the way – all fantastic!!!