We took the “Secrets of Central Park” tour and it was a top notch experience…We will definitely be doing more New York Historical Tours…
Secrets of Central Park Tour
Explore New York’s most renowned park and discover where the splendor of nature and human ingenuity come together. See many remarkable sculptures, statues, fountains and lakes that make up this most extraordinary urban retreat. delve into the captivating past of these landmarks and more on this unique historical tour. You will get an in depth look through many significant features and design elements scattered through the park including Grand Army Plaza, The Central Park Zoo, Loeb Boathouse, The Pond, Tavern on the Green, Sheep’s Meadow, Strawberry Fields, The Mall, Bethesda Terrace, Bow Bridge, Belvedere Castle, Delacorte Theater, Shakespeare Gardens and The Great Lawn.
America’s Most Famous Park
Immerse yourself in the centerpiece of Manhattan on this year-round popular tour
Be amazed by the variety of countless sculptures, statues, fountains, and lakes - each with their own unique stories to tell
Private professionally guided walking tour.
$299.00 USD for up to 6 participants
$30.00 USD for each additional participant
- Private Personalized Tour
- Expert Licensed Local Guide
- Customizable Experience
Grand Army Plaza
North side of the fountain in front of the Plaza Hotel
We want you to have a great experience and will do our best to accommodate you. Even with the best intentions we understand that sometimes things happen. We ask kindly that you please take a moment to review our policies:
- Safety – We follow all of the most current federal, state and local guidelines and follow best practices to ensure the safety of all. Our tours take place outdoors unless otherwise noted. Masks and social distancing are recommended and may be required to enter indoor facilities when applicable. We make every effort to avoid high traffic areas to make for a more comfortable experience.
- Weather – all tours are conducted on a year round basis, rain or shine. If inclement weather is expected or there is a severe weather advisory warning in effect around the time of the tour, we will contact you to discuss all options including or rescheduling the tour to another day or provide a refund.
- Schedule – tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early. If you anticipate a delay in arrival please call us at (646) 320-1277.
- Exchanges and Refunds – if for any reason you cannot make your scheduled tour we will be happy to reschedule your tour for another day. If you must cancel your tour we will provide a full refund of your tour at your request with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Reservations – you can reserve a tour by phone, e-mail, or securely online. Advance reservations are recommended for all tours. Scheduled tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- Dress – for the most enjoyable experience we suggest dressing appropriately for the weather and wearing comfortable walking shoes.
- Photos – bring a fully charged phone or camera! Your guide is happy to take photos for you at your request.
- Accessibility – our tours take place on level terrain and are stroller and wheelchair friendly. Please notify your guide if any participants might require special accommodation or accessibility during the tour.
- Transportation – we know that the best way to experience New York City is on foot. Our tours are walking tours that go at a comfortable leisurely pace. We can provide private transportation or assist with public transportation for an additional fee upon request.
See What Previous Guests Had to Say
… provided a lot of insightful historical facts and helping to bring life to what we were experiencing.
… The pace was just right and the 2 hours flew by. Highly recommend.