Wow!! We learned so much! Walking with a REAL historian made ALL the difference. We will definitely be back for more tours. We did a private tour snd it was worth EVERY penny.
Magic of Midtown Manhattan
Private Guided Half Day Tour NYC
Embark on an exceptional journey on our premier personalized private guided tour, unfolding in the heart of New York City – Midtown Manhattan. Your expert local guide is dedicated to ensuring you maximize your time as they lead you through the city’s most thrilling highlights and treasures.
Discover the allure of iconic landmarks, delve into hidden secrets, and unravel the extraordinary stories that weave the fabric of Midtown Manhattan. Your expert guide, deeply knowledgeable about the area, will provide insights into the incredible history that has shaped the city and beyond.
This meticulously curated experience encompasses a selection of must-see attractions, creating a narrative that immerses you in the rich tapestry of New York City’s past and present. Uncover the essence of the city with every step, gaining a profound appreciation for the remarkable tales and historical significance behind each landmark.
Midtown's Marvels: Journey through city center with an expert local guide.
NYC Icons Unveiled: Explore history and landmarks with personalized insights.
Tailored NYC: Indulge in a private tour, discovering Midtown's wonders.
Grand Central Terminal:Explore the iconic transportation hub with a rich history.
New York Public Library: Visit the magnificent flagship of the world's largest library system.
Times Square: Enjoy an illuminating experience through Times Square where dazzling displays electrify New York City.
Theater District: Experience the thrilling history of Broadway the epicenter of entertainment.
Fifth Avenue: Stroll up fashionable Fifth Avenue world renown for iconic style, shopping and inspirational attractions.
Central Park: Step into a tranquil oasis and immerse yourself in a landscaped masterpiece in the heart of the city.
Private professionally guided city walking tour.
$549.00 USD for up to 6 participants
$55.00 USD each additional participant
- Private Personalized Tour
- Expert Licensed Guide
- Customizable Experience
+ Hotel Pickup additional fee may apply
+ Extended Duration hourly rate will apply
* advance notice required for optional add-ons
– Gratuities optional but appreciated
Vanderbilt Avenue Plaza
In front of One Vanderbilt Avenue & 42nd Street
by the southwest entrance of Grand Central Terminal
We want you to have a great experience and will do our best to accommodate you. Even with the best intentions we understand that sometimes things happen. We ask kindly that you please take a moment to review our policies:
- Safety – We follow all of the most current federal, state and local guidelines and follow best practices to ensure the safety of all. Our tours take place outdoors unless otherwise noted. Masks and social distancing are recommended and may be required to enter indoor facilities when applicable. We make every effort to avoid high traffic areas to make for a more comfortable experience.
- Weather – all tours are conducted on a year round basis, rain or shine. If inclement weather is expected or there is a severe weather advisory warning in effect around the time of the tour, we will contact you to discuss all options including or rescheduling the tour to another day or provide a refund.
- Schedule – tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early. If you anticipate a delay in arrival please call us at (646) 320-1277.
- Exchanges and Refunds – if for any reason you cannot make your scheduled tour we will be happy to reschedule your tour for another day. If you must cancel your tour we will provide a full refund of your tour at your request with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Reservations – you can reserve a tour by phone, e-mail, or securely online. Advance reservations are recommended for all tours. Scheduled tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- Dress – for the most enjoyable experience we suggest dressing appropriately for the weather and wearing comfortable walking shoes.
- Photos – bring a fully charged phone or camera! Your guide is happy to take photos for you at your request.
- Accessibility – our tours take place on level terrain and are stroller and wheelchair friendly. Please notify your guide if any participants might require special accommodation or accessibility during the tour.
- Transportation – we know that the best way to experience New York City is on foot. Our tours are walking tours that go at a comfortable leisurely pace. We can provide private transportation or assist with public transportation for an additional fee upon request.
See What Previous Guests Had to Say
Our 1st day we concentrated on the many iconic sights of Midtown Manhattan, including inside the Empire State Building, NY City Library, Grand Central, Rockefeller Center, and many more including hidden gems along the way – all fantastic!!!
Great city, great tour & top guide!