…We look forward to visiting NYC again and taking another tour with NYHT.
Times Square and the Theater District Tour
On this exhilarating guided tour through Times Square and the Theater District you’ll explore some of the world’s most popular attractions in the vibrant heart of New York City. You’ll be navigated through the bright lights of the Great White Way and go beyond the bustling capital of entertainment and media to get the behind the scenes scoops on landmark places and legendary people who propagated popular culture around the world.
This exciting tour brings you to the center of it all, starting with spectacular panoramic city views showcasing a dazzling variety of world class venues. Then get a front row experience of Broadway as you are guided to the highlights of the Theater District home to the most extraordinary entertainers and theatrical productions. Explore the hangouts and hideaways of the celebrity set from past to present. This enlightening walk through history and culture is sure to entertain and reward you with an unforgettable New York City experience.
Iconic Entertainment Epicenter
Heart of NYC
Deep dive into the rich history of the Theater District, learn about iconic theaters like the Lyceum, the oldest continually operating theater in New York, and the grandiose New Amsterdam, known for its Art Nouveau style
Discover why and how New York became an entertainment epicenter, renowned globally for its broadway shows and entertainment
Witness the "Crossroads of the World" firsthand and learn how it transformed from a horse trading market to the world-famous entertainment and business hub
Private professionally guided walking tour.
$299.00 USD for up to 6 participants
$30.00 USD for each additional participant
- Private Personalized Tour
- Expert Licensed Local Guide
- Customizable Experience
118 West 42nd Street
between Broadway & 6th Avenue
We want you to have a great experience and will do our best to accommodate you. Even with the best intentions we understand that sometimes things happen. We ask kindly that you please take a moment to review our policies:
- Safety – We follow all of the most current federal, state and local guidelines and follow best practices to ensure the safety of all. Our tours take place outdoors unless otherwise noted. Masks and social distancing are recommended and may be required to enter indoor facilities when applicable. We make every effort to avoid high traffic areas to make for a more comfortable experience.
- Weather – all tours are conducted on a year round basis, rain or shine. If inclement weather is expected or there is a severe weather advisory warning in effect around the time of the tour, we will contact you to discuss all options including or rescheduling the tour to another day or provide a refund.
- Schedule – tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early. If you anticipate a delay in arrival please call us at (646) 320-1277.
- Exchanges and Refunds – if for any reason you cannot make your scheduled tour we will be happy to reschedule your tour for another day. If you must cancel your tour we will provide a full refund of your tour at your request with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Reservations – you can reserve a tour by phone, e-mail, or securely online. Advance reservations are recommended for all tours. Scheduled tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- Dress – for the most enjoyable experience we suggest dressing appropriately for the weather and wearing comfortable walking shoes.
- Photos – bring a fully charged phone or camera! Your guide is happy to take photos for you at your request.
- Accessibility – our tours take place on level terrain and are stroller and wheelchair friendly. Please notify your guide if any participants might require special accommodation or accessibility during the tour.
- Transportation – we know that the best way to experience New York City is on foot. Our tours are walking tours that go at a comfortable leisurely pace. We can provide private transportation or assist with public transportation for an additional fee upon request.
See What Previous Guests Had to Say
….Best part is my mom and dad LOVED it!! I highly recommend this tour company over any other company within NYC. Professional, educated, articulate, polite and true in and out New Yorkers…
…Great tour if you like to learn. Great for couples and small groups of friends and family. Perfect for visitors and New Yorkers alike!…we are already planning when to do the next tour!