… It was entertaining, fascinating and educational. Worth every penny.
Majestic Midtown Manhattan Tour
Book this tour now and get ready to embark on a journey through a city globally celebrated for its skyline-dominating skyscrapers, world-class entertainment and shopping, as well as trend-setting fashion hubs. This Midtown Manhattan private tour offers an exclusive opportunity to hear unrivaled storytelling while visiting landmarks such as the historical architectural marvels that are the Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center and Grand Central Terminal.
Empire State Building
Heart of NYC
Business & Shopping
Listen to the incredible stories behind America’s most iconic districts
Encounter extraordinary architecture and soaring skyscrapers
Walk the world-renowned Fifth Avenue shopping district and learn how it came to be one of the most famous streets
Visit the epic grandeur of Grand Central Terminal
Duration, Price & Where to Meet
Vanderbilt Avenue & 42nd Street
by the southwest entrance of Grand Central Terminal
We want you to have a great experience and will do our best to accommodate you. Even with the best intentions we understand that sometimes things happen. We ask kindly that you please take a moment to review our policies:
- Safety – We follow all of the most current federal, state and local guidelines and follow best practices to ensure the safety of all. Our tours take place outdoors unless otherwise noted. Masks and social distancing are recommended and may be required to enter indoor facilities when applicable. We make every effort to avoid high traffic areas to make for a more comfortable experience.
- Weather – all tours are conducted on a year round basis, rain or shine. If inclement weather is expected or there is a severe weather advisory warning in effect around the time of the tour, we will contact you to discuss all options including or rescheduling the tour to another day or provide a refund.
- Schedule – tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early. If you anticipate a delay in arrival please call us at (646) 320-1277.
- Exchanges and Refunds – if for any reason you cannot make your scheduled tour we will be happy to reschedule your tour for another day. If you must cancel your tour we will provide a full refund of your tour at your request with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Reservations – you can reserve a tour by phone, e-mail, or securely online. Advance reservations are recommended for all tours. Scheduled tours start promptly at the designated meeting location for your chosen tour. We recommend you plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- Dress – for the most enjoyable experience we suggest dressing appropriately for the weather and wearing comfortable walking shoes.
- Photos – bring a fully charged phone or camera! Your guide is happy to take photos for you at your request.
- Accessibility – our tours take place on level terrain and are stroller and wheelchair friendly. Please notify your guide if any participants might require special accommodation or accessibility during the tour.
- Transportation – we know that the best way to experience New York City is on foot. Our tours are walking tours that go at a comfortable leisurely pace. We can provide private transportation or assist with public transportation for an additional fee upon request.
See What Previous Guests Had to Say
Loved everything about the tour!…The time flew by and we covered so much ground. This was a first class tour in every way!…